Friday, August 21, 2009

Here I am to save the day, Theatre Doc is on the way!

Hello world. I have started this blog to record my latest observations about acting and having a career on acting. If you have never contacted me before at Yahoo Answers or All Experts, I usually ask that people contact me at my regular email, kencosp@aol.com and give me their acting background before asking their questions. I am sure that from time to time I will answer the most common questions I get here on this blog. But we will see what the daily posts bring. Any way, welcome to my thoughts and God bless. Doc

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to write this blog! I'm a seventeen year old who's aspiring to go on to university for drama, and reading your blog has helped cement the fact. Reading your blog articles hasn't made me doubt my ability in being a professional actor, instead it made me think, "Oh, I need to work on that." So thank you. Thanks very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete